Thursday, January 29, 2009

Peace

I woke up this morning and we made it through another cold night. But as I went outside, the winds were hot. Santa Ana's were what we called them in California. I think down here they are called Santana winds.

And right as I walked out of my door and looked at the beautiful mountains, I saw a white dove flying right over me and proceed toward the ocean.

This sign gave me great peace that I am supposed to be here.

My family had this happen to us on a vacation once. We couldn't get a window shut or something and we were panicking and so we prayed and a dove flew right passed our windshield and the window went directly up. It wasn't a big deal but our whole family still remembers that as a significant sign from God.

Now, as I continue to seek God and what He could possibly want us to be doing down here, I treasure the sign of that dove and how comforting to know that God's peace is here in my heart and wants to be here in the lives of His children in Mexico.

Thanks for all of your prayers and encouragement. We can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment